We have numerous jobs we need to fill on December 22th when we will be distributing food and gifts. Here are a list of those jobs. You wll be assigned a job when you arrive for your shift. We also need help for setting up on December 21st.
1. Greeters: Open doors and welcome clients
2. Hand Stampers/Numbers: Stamp clients back of hand as come in and give them a number and insure they have paperwork.
3. Registration Workers for Clients: Make sure that registration forms are completed
4. Registration Form Runner
5 .Registration Workers for Volunteers:Check volunteer name on list as arrived and assign job
6. Coffee/food Attendants for Guests and Volunteers:
Insure coffee pots are full at all times.
7. Custodial Workers: Help keep area clean and stocked with supplies
8. Client Runners: Call next number and send client to proper area.
9. Volunteer Runners:Working with Registration worker for volunteers to insure steady change of shift workers
10. Roamers:Walk around and visit with clients
11. Personal Shoppers for food: Get a shopping cart with bags and toys
13. Food Stockers
14. Toy Stockers
15. Traffic/Parking Attendants:
16. Attendants, Carry out Food and Toys
17: Set up and Clean up