We have numerous jobs we need to fill on Friday, December 21st and Saturday December 22nd when we will be distributing food and gifts. Here are a list of those jobs. You wll be assigned a job when you arrive for your shift.
1. Greeters: Open doors and welcome clients
2. Hand Stampers/Numbers: Stamp clients back of hand as come in and give them a number
3. Registration Workers for Clients: Make sure that registration forms are completed
4.Registration Workers for Volunteers:Check volunteer name on list as arrived and assign job
5.Coffee/food Attendants for Guests and Volunteers:
Insure coffee pots are full at all times.
6.Custodial Workers: Help keep area clean and stocked with supplies
7. Client Runners: Call next number and send client to proper area.
8. Volunteer Runners:Working with Registration worker for volunteers to insure steady change of shift workers
9.Roamers:Walk around and visit with clients
10. Personal Shoppers for food: Get a shopping cart with bags
11. Personal Shoppers for Toys
13. Food Stockers
14. Toy Stockers
15. Traffic/Parking Attendants:
17: Set up and Clean up